Shipping & Returns
Domestic US Shipping Information
- Domestic US orders will be shipped via USPS first class mail, priority mail, or via Fedex as chosen at checkout.
- If choosing Fedex delivery at checkout, your address MUST be a physical address and not a PO box.
- If choosing USPS delivery, your address MUST have a physical mailbox. Items that are returned to us for not having a mailbox for the carrier will be refunded minus the cost of shipping.
International Shipping Information
- International orders will be shipped via USPS first class mail international, USPS priority mail international, or Fedex as chosen at checkout.
- Import duties that are due are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in any shipping costs. We are unable to collect these fees for you, and are unable to quote you the amount that will be due.
Express Shipping Services
- Express shipping services are generally not enabled on the website as we do not have daily pickups scheduled for those. Please contact us if express is required.
Truck Freight Items
- The website doesn't have checkout options which will handle truck freight shipping charges. Please contact us directly to quote orders that include truck freight items.
- Smaller AMD sheetmetal and glass will either be shipped via Fedex ground from our location or drop shipped direct from the manufacturer.
- Larger items such as full floors, full trunk floors, quarter panels, AMD glass kits, decklids, etc will be shipped via truck freight and will generally be drop shipped from the manufacturer. These items can also be ordered and picked up at our location or delivered to a show that we're attending.
- Truck freight pricing is included in item pricing. For larger quantities of sheetmetal in an order, please contact us to get a more competitive quote.
How to do Truck Freight... (PLEASE READ!)
- You will need to supply a delivery location for the trucking company, and this will need to be a location where someone (preferably yourself) will be available to take, inspect, and sign for the item(s) when the order arrives.
- You must send us a phone number to give to the trucking company.
- Just because they have your phone number, please do not assume they will call you prior to attempting delivery. We will obtain tracking information so that you can monitor progress.
- Most likely you will not get liftgate service. Be prepared to take the shipment from the tractor trailer without a liftgate.
- Whether the item will be installed immediately or not, you MUST inspect the item before signing any paperwork even if the box does not look damaged. You are allowed to unpack the item to inspect for damage.
- Your shipment is insured by the trucking company that makes the delivery. It is NOT insured by us. If you find your item(s) damaged, you MUST have the driver note the damage on the delivery receipt. If the damage is severe, please refuse the item and contact us immediately - we will take care of the claim and send you a replacement.
- If you find the item damaged after you have signed and accepted the item and the damage was not noted on the delivery receipt any subsequent insurance claim will get denied. By signing the delivery receipt, you are certifying that you have received your item(s) in good condition.
- Please contact us ahead of time if a return is required to obtain an RMA number. Return shipping fees will be the customer's responsibility and items may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or credit.
- Electrical parts as well as parts that have been used, abused, damaged, disassembled, or missing pieces are not eligible for return.
- Returned items should be in all of their original package and shipped contained within a larger box. Please do NOT put a return label on product boxes. If that is done and the item gets damaged during the return shipping, no carrier will honor your claim.
- Items returned damaged are not eligible for return. Please pack returns carefully and insure them for damage. If damage occurs during the return shipping, you will need to file a damage claim with the carrier.