Are you still shipping orders during this time?
- Yes, we're still open and shipping M-F.
Do you have the items in stock?
- Every effort is made to maintain stock accuracy on our website. All non-AMD branded items are stocked at our location and many AMD items are stocked at our location as well. Stock status on our website is updated daily between both our local stock and AMD's stock for AMD items which would be drop shipped.
What if a return is required?
- Please contact us ahead of time if a return is required to obtain an RMA number. Return shipping fees will be the customer's responsibility and items may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or credit.
- Electrical parts as well as parts that have been used, abused, damaged, disassembled, or missing pieces are not eligible for return.
- Returned items should include all of their original packaging and be shipped to us like we shipped them to you. In other words, if they were shipped in a padded envelope, then returning them that way is fine. If they were shipped contained within a larger box, the return needs to be done in the same manner. Please do NOT put a return label on product boxes. If that is done and the item gets damaged during the return shipping, no carrier will honor your claim.
- Items returned damaged are not eligible for return. Please pack returns carefully and insure them for damage. If damage occurs during the return shipping, you will need to file a damage claim with the carrier.
What if my item arrives damaged (USPS/Fedex shipments)?
- Items should be inspected on arrival for any damage. If issues are found, please let us know within 7 days. If the package is showing severe damage upon arrival, please refuse the package and contact us. We will file a claim and send a replacement out right away. Please do not throw the item, box, or any packing material away as it is all evidence that may be required for the damage claim.
What if my item arrives damaged (Truck Freight)?
- When tracking information is provided for truck freight orders, we will remind you of the following.
- Whether the item will be installed immediately or not, you MUST inspect the item before signing any paperwork even if the box does not look damaged. You are allowed to unpack the item to inspect for damage.
- Your shipment is insured by the trucking company that makes the delivery. It is NOT insured by us. If you find your item(s) damaged, you MUST have the driver note the damage on the delivery receipt. If the damage is severe, please refuse the item and contact us immediately - we will take care of the claim and send you a replacement.
- If you find the item damaged after you have signed and accepted the item and the damage was not noted on the delivery receipt any subsequent insurance claim will get denied. By signing the delivery receipt, you are certifying that you have received your item(s) in good condition.
Can parts be picked up at your location?
- Typically yes. Just please contact us ahead of time as we do not have regular hours or a storefront.
I need a lot of sheetmetal that you don't stock. Can that be ordered and picked up at your location?
- Yes, that is not a problem. We try to combine several customer sheetmetal orders at a time to either reduce or sometimes eliminate any incoming freight charges.
Do you sell wholesale?
- Yes, some items are available for wholesale, and we're intending to offer more. If you are in the business of reselling restoration parts, please contact us.